Affinity's 22 Tips for Better Health
Affinity Medical Group is committed to caring for your health. Below are 22 Tips designed to help you maintain a proactive, healthy lifestyle. If you have questions, we encourage you to discuss them with your physician or practitioner.
Click on any of the 22 links below for more information:
- 1. Is your blood pressure higher than 139/89?
- 2. Has your cholesterol level been checked in the past five years?
- 3. Have you had a stroke, heart attack, coronary artery bypass surgery, or do you have diabetes?
- 4. Have you had a heart attack or been hospitalized for heart failure?
- 5. Do you have diabetes?
- 6. Do you need a fasting blood sugar test?
- 7. Do you have asthma?
- 8. Do you need a flu shot?
- 9. Do you need a pneumonia shot?
- 10. Have you been treated for depression?
- 11. Have you been hospitalized for a mental illness?
- 12. Do you smoke?
- 13. Do you need to be screened for colorectal cancer?
- 14. Have you experienced episodes of urinary incontinence?
- 15. Are your child's immunizations up to date?
- 16. Are your adolescent's immunizations up to date?
- 17. Does your child have a cold caused by a virus?
- 18. How do you know if your child has strep throat?
- 19. Do you need a Pap test?
- 20. Do you need a professional breast exam or mammogram?
- 21. Do you need chlamydia testing?
- 22. Do you need testing for osteoporosis?