Donations and Sponsorship Committee
Affinity Health System is committed to supporting local organizations and charitable events aligned with our mission of providing services that promote the health and well-being of the communities we serve.
Donations and sponsorship guidelines are as follows:
Request application process:
Requests are reviewed during the third week of the month during the months of September, January and April. Requests need to be submitted by the 1st of the month for review at that month’s meeting.
- Each region has a committee that reviews the request and makes the final decision.
- Only requests using the online form will be considered.
Affinity Health System Donations and Sponsorship Guidelines
All dollar amounts awarded are subject to the decisionof the committee and are final. All requests must be made online. Priority will be given to projects that fulfill or recognize need and benefit the community at large.
To be considered for an Affinity Health System contribution, the following criteria must be met:
The request must:
- Be submitted online.
- Support Affinity Health System Mission, Vision and Values.
- Benefit the community we serve.
- Must benefit a 501(c) (3) non-profit organization.
- Requests must align with our mission and the regional playbook initiatives.
The request must NOT be for:
- The sole benefit of an individual.
- Political organizations or campaign committees.
- State or national campaign.
Affinity Employee requests only
- Youth and adult sports leagues sponsorships will not be considered.
- Youth and team sponsorships will not be considered.
- The sole benefit of an individual (family member) will not be considered.