EAP for Employers
Employee Assistance Program – for Employers
Why offer the Employee Assistance Program (EAP)?
Everyone faces problems from time to time. Sometimes, the problems become overwhelming and dramatically affect our lives, including work. Offering the Employee Assistance Program (EAP) to your employees shows you genuinely care for their well-being. Employees who can deal with their problems are more productive in their work and personal lives.
To learn more about how your organization can benefit from an EAP program, call (920) 720-1090.
The Impact of Stress
- Stress costs employers $200 billion per year in the United States.
- The majority of industrial accidents result from stress.
- Stress causes between 75 to 90 percent of doctor visits.
- Personal problems, rather than technical factors, cause most employee terminations.
How the EAP Helps Your Workers
The EAP staff members are highly-trained, licensed mental health professionals with expertise in evaluation, early intervention and counseling.
Areas in which the EAP can help are:
- relationship issues
- divorce and separation
- financial and legal concerns
- alcohol and drug problems
- work concerns
- depression and anxiety
- parenting issues
- gambling problems
- other on-site classes and programs
The EAP is completely confidential.
How the EAP Helps Businesses
For every dollar invested in EAP, businesses avoid a $5 to $7 loss. EAP can help reduce sick leave by 37 percent.