Healthy workers are good for business.
Affinity Occupational Health understands the challenges employers face in creating and maintaining a healthy workforce. Our Corporate Wellness and Preventive Services focus on strategies to reduce health risks, increase productivity and promote a healthy work environment. Our programs are designed to optimize your wellness efforts by providing you with the right blend of preventive, clinical and consultative services.
At Affinity Occupational Health, we believe a corporate wellness program is a journey and that it is our responsibility to guide you along the path to improving the health of your workforce. When you partner with Affinity Occupational Health, you will be assigned a corporate wellness specialist who will be dedicated to working with your company. Your wellness specialist will meet with your team to help you design, implement and coordinate a comprehensive wellness plan tailored to the specific needs and interests of your employees. Your wellness specialist will also act as a liaison, connecting you to a multitude of resources available through Affinity Health System and the community.
Health Risk Assessments
A Health Risk Assessment (HRA) is a scientifically designed tool used to assess the lifestyle behaviors, critical health factors, current health status and risk profile of your employees. Essential components of our HRA include:
- Confidential health risk assessment questionnaire - available by paper or online
- On-site biometric screening including total cholesterol, HDL, LDL, total cholesterol/HDL ratio, triglycerides, glucose, height, weight, blood pressure and body mass index measurements
- One-on-one counseling with a trained wellness educator to review screening results and establish health-related goals
- Personalized, confidential health profile report mailed to the employee's home outlining his/her current health status and potential risks
- Corporate aggregate report outlining the overall health status of your employee population, identifying target areas for health promotion and wellness initiatives
Targeted Interventions and Follow-Up Programs
At Affinity, we utilize our Health Risk Assessments as the foundation of our corporate wellness programs. We then build upon this foundation to design and implement personalized follow-up programs and targeted interventions proven to reduce health risks and increase productivity.
Our customized follow-up programs are based on the specific needs of your employee population. We offer interventions that are targeted to address the risks associated with a specific health issue and programs that are more global in design. Program options include:
- On-Site Health Coaching – personal health coaching
- Affinity HealthCalls – telephonic coaching for participants completing the HRA to offer support, education and counseling to make lasting lifestyle changes
- Affinity Call it Quits! Plus – on-site tobacco cessation program offering nicotine replacement therapy
- Pharmacy Intervention – education and counseling on how to get the most benefit from your medications
- Migraine Intervention – education and counseling to treat migraine headaches
- Self-Care Intervention – understanding how to use self-care resources effectively
- Depression Intervention – screening and education regarding depression
- Healthy University – comprehensive series of lifestyle improvement classes
To speak with an Affinity Occupational Health expert regarding wellness programs, call 1-800-541-0351.