Living Well Interview
The Living Well Interview is a list of questions designed by Respecting Choices®. These are questions anyone can ask anyone who may be in the last year of life.
1. What’s most important to you for living well? What makes you happy?
2. What fears or worries do you have about your illness?
3. How would you choose between living longer and quality of life?
4. Any events you're looking forward to?
5. What needs or services would you like to discuss?
6. Do you have all the information you need about your future care?
7. What sustains you through serious challenges?
8. Are any spiritual or religious beliefs important to you?
9. How can you make this time more meaningful to you?
10. What do you hope most for those closest to you?