Restoring your hands to their favorite work
Affinity Rehabilitation experts evaluate and treat conditions affecting the hands and upper extremities. We are here to provide continued and efficient care, often within days of injury or surgery.
Problems we treat
We treat a variety of injuries and conditions, including:
- hand and upper extremity fractures
- tendon and nerve injuries
- cumulative trauma disorders (such as carpal tunnel and tennis elbow)
- soft tissue injuries (ligament and muscle injuries such as sprains and strains)
- chronic problems such as inflammatory and degenerative arthritis.
Therapies we use
Our certified hand therapists use all the latest techniques and equipment available, including:
- patient and family education
- manual therapy
- ergonomic modification
- therapy for daily living skills
- swelling reduction
- desensitization following nerve injury or trauma
- sensory re-education
- scar management
- electrical and thermal modalities
- pain management
Our goal is to help you regain maximum function of your hands and arms so you can resume the activities you love.
For more information or to schedule services, please contact:
Calumet Medical Center
614 Memorial Drive
Chilton, WI 53014
Mercy Oakwood Medical Building
2700 W. Ninth Ave.
Oshkosh, WI 54904
Midway Place Specialty Clinic
1550 Midway Place
Menasha, WI 54962
St. Elizabeth Hospital
1506 S. Oneida St.
Appleton, WI 54915