Physician-to-physician referral system
4DRSTAT is for physician use only. Patients, please use our Find a Doctor feature to view information on Affinity Health System providers.
The 4DRSTAT referral system provides an easy way for doctors in Northeast Wisconsin to refer patients to one of Affinity Health System’s 425 specialty physicians or 200 family physicians. Affinity designed 4DRSTAT to make the triage and transfer process easy for referring physicians.
Physicians simply call 1-877-437-7828 (1-877-4DR-STAT). An Affinity representative will identify your needs and direct you to the appropriate service within Affinity Health System, 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
No matter what type of care your patient needs, we'll help you get to the right service area. Our communication specialists will connect you with the right person the first time. You won't have to spend a lot of time on the phone, sorting through voice mail menus or trying to guess which specialist you need.
Benefits of 4DRSTAT
- provides a single point of entry for doctors who want to refer a patient to an Affinity Health System physician
- allows access to more than 425 specialty physicians and 200 family medicine physicians
- identifies doctors’ needs and directs them to the proper service area with one connection
- provides 24-hour service, seven days a week
- streamlines the transfer and admissions process among all specialties and service lines
- provides information back to the patient’s referring physician throughout treatment
Affinity Service Areas
When you refer your patients to one of Affinity Health System’s service areas, you can be sure they are getting the high quality health care you expect. Your patient is our highest priority.
Affinity Heart & Lung Center
- Solucient Top 100 Hospital in Cardiovascular Services two years running
- Non-invasive and minimally invasive diagnostics including EKG, TEE and electrophysiology
- Minimally invasive treatments including balloon and laser angioplasty, Beta-Cath, pacemaker, ICD and ablations
- Surgical procedures including coronary artery bypass and valve replacements
UW Cancer Center
- UW Cancer Center at Mercy Medical Center in Oshkosh and St. Elizabeth Hospital in Appleton
- Radiation Oncology and Medical Oncology services
- Access to clinical trials through UW Cancer Center in Madison
- Technology including MRI, CT, PET and IMRT Affinity
Women & Families Center
- BirthPlace features labor, delivery, recovery and postpartum suites with the most advanced technologies and a focus on high-risk obstetrics
Neonatal Intensive Care Unit
- 15-bed Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU)
- Three neonatologists and specially trained neonatal nurses•
- NICU transport team trained to transport premature infants
- Inpatient pediatric units at St. Elizabeth Hospital and Mercy Medical Center in Oshkosh
- Affinity/ UW Children’s Health Center located at St. Elizabeth Hospital in Appleton
- University of Wisconsin pediatric specialists including cardiology, critical care,nephrology, endocrinology, ENT, gastroenterology, neurology and oncology
- Comprehensive staff featuring neurologists, neurosurgeons, therapists and other caregivers
- Perform some of the most advanced procedures for treating movement disorders including deep brain stimulation and pallidotomy
- Diagnostic arteriography and dialysis access
- Peripheral artery angioplasty
- Carotid stenting
- A highly specialized team including orthopaedic surgeons, sports medicine physicians, athletic trainers and therapists
- Level III and IV designated Trauma Centers
- Trauma surgeons and expert consultation with more than 200 physicians on staff representing virtually all specialties
The Inpatient Rehabilitation Program combines frequently-used services into one unit, including Speech Therapy, Social Work, Occupational Therapy and Physical Therapy. The result is an Affinity exclusive – a convenient, safe, comfortable atmosphere staffed with experts in all areas of physical rehabilitation.
Caring, Supportive Environment - The Affinity inpatient rehabilitation program allows patients from all over Northeast Wisconsin to recover in a caring, supportive setting while we help them return to the highest possible level of function.
Alcohol and Drug Recovery Services
- Includes inpatient detoxification, outpatient treatment and education
- Provides all ages with comprehensive, caring inpatient mental health servicesfrom an expert team of psychiatrists, psychologists, registered nurses, socialworkers, therapists and other caregiver
- Palliative Care services and outpatient Hospice program through AffinityVisiting Nurses
- Integrated team of Palliative Medicine physicians, nurses, chaplains and socialworkers
Affinity developed 4DRSTAT based on suggestions from physicians like you. We want to continue improving the service to better serve our referring physicians. If you have any comments or questions about 4DRSTAT, please call Deb Cross, director of Affinity NurseDirect and Emergency Management at (920) 628-9620.