Affinity Health System attracts health care professionals dedicated to improving the health and wellness of our Northeast Wisconsin communities. We offer numerous job opportunities at our three hospitals, 26 clinics, corporate office and other locations around the Fox Cities and Oshkosh.
Affinity Offers You:
- flexible working environment to meet your personal and professional needs
- vibrant, diverse communities in Wisconsin’s fastest-growing area
- generous Affinity benefits package for full-time and part-time employees
- continuing education opportunities
- career advancement
- state-of-the-art advanced technology and equipment, including diagnostics such as magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), computed tomography (CT), positron emission tomography (PET), combined PET/CT, intraoperative MRI, Stealth Station technology and R2 Checker
- national ranking among top 100 integrated health care providers
- strategic partnership with UW Health
Affinity offers benefits including health, dental, disability and life insurance for full-time and part-time employees, plus a paid time off policy, tax-sheltered annuity and retirement plans.
Affinity promotes lifelong learning among our employees through tuition reimbursement, management training and other educational programs.
Areas of Specialty
Affinity Health System’s top specialties include the Affinity Women & Families Center, Affinity Heart & Lung Center, Cancer Center, orthopaedics, neurosciences and diabetes care.
We also offer a comprehensive range of services including: family medicine; internal medicine; audiology; behavioral health; dermatology; ear, nose and throat (ENT); emergency care; gastroenterology; integrative medicine; occupational health; optometry and ophthalmology; palliative care; radiology; rehabilitation; speech pathology; sports medicine; urology and wound care.
Affinity Health System ranks in the top 100 integrated health care systems nationally. Our commitment to high-quality care, technology and accessibility provide our communities with the care they need, when and where they need it.
Affinity partners with UW Health, bringing the world-class care of the University of Wisconsin to our own neighborhoods. The partnership benefits our employees and patients through statewide case reviews and access to clinical trials.