LifeDirect Home Monitoring
Personal Response Service
Affinity Health System offers Ministry LifeDirect, an easy-to-use personal response service. Older adults living at home can summon quick assistance whenever they need it—24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
Here’s how it works:
1. Push your medical alert button
2. Our Care Center representatives provide immediate assistance.
3. Family, friends, and emergency services are alerted.
Peace of Mind
Ministry LifeDirect brings innovative technology into the home, so you can remain independent and enjoy peace of mind. Move freely around your home knowing that help is as close as the push of a button.
Are you a traveler? The unit is completely mobile and can travel with you anywhere in the United States.
Is It Right for Me?
- Have vision problems?
- Experience muscle weakness or mobility problems when walking or climbing stairs?
- Have any difficulty climbing in or out of the tub or getting up or down stairs?
- Get out of bed several times during the night to use the bathroom?
- Take multiple medications or have complicated dosage instructions?
- Have a history of falling or dizziness?
- Have any chronic illness such as diabetes, osteoporosis, heart disease, congestive heart failure, COPD, kidney failure, stroke, Parkinson’s, high blood pressure, multiple sclerosis or incontinence?
- Want to put your mind at east about your security, safety or health?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, then it’s time to consider LifeDirect.
You don’t need to buy any special equipment or make a long-term commitment to LifeDirect. Installation costs just $40, and monthly service is $33 – only about one dollar per day.
It’s easy to get started using Lifeline. There are no age or medical requirements. Just complete an application or call us to schedule an appointment in your home.
More Help for Independent Living
In addition to the LifeDirect home monitoring system, we offer several other services to help people live safely and independently in their homes. These include:
- fall detectors
- Alzheimer’s patient monitoring
- medication dispensers
- personalized reminders
- and more.
For more information or to get started, call Debby Guy or Laura Kallstrom, Ministry LifeDirect representatives, at (920) 628-9605.