Figuring out medical bills and insurance questions can be frustrating, but you don’t need to fight through the piles of paperwork alone. Affinity Health System’s Passport 55 program helps adults age 55 and older in Northeast Wisconsin take control of their medical questions.
More than 2,500 people in the Fox Cities and Oshkosh have already taken advantage of the Passport 55 program.
When you join Passport 55, our trained staff will:
- explain your Medicare benefits
- review your medical bills and answer your questions
- help you complete, copy and mail insurance forms
- assist you with Medicare appeals.
Plus, Passport 55 members also receive:
- free notary public service
- educational programs
- free installation with purchase of LifeDirect Home Monitoring service.
Membership is just $50, with an annual renewal fee of $30. Contact Passport 55 by calling (920) 223-0482.